Happy Place


Evening all,

I was lucky enough to work with the Fancy Pants Designs Happy Place collection recently for Papercraft Essentials which was total bliss!

This collection has everything I look for in a papercrafting range - contrasting colours, contemporary icons, a mix of patterned papers and quirky sentiments! I didn't have to use much else having been given the full collection, I just used my reliable Washi to add a bit of bling... it's a must. 

This is just a sneak peek of the cards I made... I hope you like!



This is my favourite card! As the Happy Place range is quite scrapbook-orientated I thought that it would be lovely to incorporate a Polaroid pic of me and my best friend Zoƫ looking rather glam at a hour party!



Issue 129 of Papercraft Essentials is available now and comes with a free Dali die! And you can grab your copy here!

N x

0 comments:

Post a Comment