April showers

Hello all,

It's been another whirlwind weekend and I'm loving April thus far [not just because my birthday is rapidly approaching!]

I decided to get all sentimental today and make use of the fab new Lil' inkers Polaroid die I received in the week - i love crafty mail!

I had a root through some of my photographs, and found this beaut of me and David on a night out during Uni a few years ago... i'm surprised we look so sober! [I don't actually remember the night.]

I opted for a contemporary colour palette which i love - pink, gold and black. I think this die is perfect for scrapbook layouts too - I can't wait to use it again!

I hope you like it!



N x

3 comments:

  1. Aww lovely card and photo! X

    ReplyDelete
  2. So sweet! Fabby use of the die, love the colour scheme, love the sequins, love the card! :D x

    ReplyDelete