Wedding bells!

Hello all!

It's been too long. I'd like to think that I've neglected my blog of late due the glorious summer sun! Unlikely... but I have been up many a 'do' and making plans for my Wedding next April!

Speaking of Weddings... I was lucky enough to attend my close friend Sarah's wedding two weeks ago the The Midland in Manchester. It was a beautiful day, the bride and groom both looked stunning as they celebrated with us all!

The theme of the Wedding was bee's and bee hives, so I thought I'd whip this little card up! I love going over the top with dimension [when i know I'm not posting the card!] I made this stunning flower with the free die from Simply Cards & Papercraft 140 and Fancy Pants Office Suite designer papers. The sentiment is a Hero Arts stamp, I love the fonts used! I don't think you can go wrong with yellow and black, especially with a contemporary collection of supplies. I hope you like it!


Sarah and her now husband Jod are jetting off to South Korea for their Honeymoon! They love the culture and regularly eat the cuisine, so i thought why not purchase his & hers Sushi Bento boxes! It's safe to say that they went down a treat!


Me, David & the blushing bride! [A little bit worse for wear at this point...]


N x

0 comments:

Post a Comment