Die-Cutting Essentials 5

Happy Monday!

I'm so excited to say that some of my new Christmas creations feature in Die-Cutting Essentials issue 5! Christmas crafting isn't something that comes naturally to me, especially if its traditional but I couldn't help but be inspired by the brand-new Apple Blossom die ranges. Here's a sneak peek of the contemporary Christmas cards I made exclusively for Die-Cutting Essentials!




Both cards are a blend of Fancy Pants paper collections [I know i'm obsessed], must-have American Crafts Washi tape, Apple Blossom dies, Clearly Besotted/Sam Poole stamp sentiments and a sprinkling of silver sequins. I'm always very lucky to work with inspiring colour schemes and the latest crafty products.


I made the cover too! Woo!


If you haven't got your copy yet which comes with an epic FREE Merry Christmas die, you can always pick up a copy from here

0 comments:

Post a Comment