Origami Bento Fat Quarter Bag

It's starting to look like Spring and i have been a busy bee!

I thought i'd mix it up and create a quick sewing project with the help a tutorial. I'm ashamed to say i have a short attention span when it comes to crafting, there are many unfinished projects in my expanding craft stash! This project is ideal for a craft-goldfish like me, as i had it finished in a couple of hours!

This tutorial caught my eye on Pinterest and i had a lovely time making my bag [despite the ironing...] I thoroughly recommend this project as it only takes a few fat quarters and it would make a fab gift for a loved one!


Origami Bento Fat Quarter Bag Tutorial - VeryShannon.com



My choice of lovely fabrics and the finished bag! <3




I think i'll have to book a summer holiday just to make use of my new beach bag :)
N x

0 comments:

Post a Comment