A piece of cake!

Evening all!

I'm delighted to announce that I have another collection of cards which featured in Papercraft Essentials magazine and it's all about cake!!! Issue 127, on sale NOW features my fun cupcake cards using the very latest Avery Elle stamp ranges...


I'm really not a girly girl and don't usually go mad on the pink, but with this project I just couldn't help myself! I stamped the actual cupcake using Memento Desert Sand ink, I then built the cupcake wrappers and toppings using a mix of Colorcore cardstock in shades of pinks and lilacs. The cherry on the top was glazed with a bit of glossy accents!


I'm so happy with the way this collection turned out, I also think it's been shot amazingly by the Papercraft Essentials team! I hope you like my efforts!


To see the full range you can grab a copy of Papercraft Essentials 127 here!
N x

2 comments: