Digital art

Hello!

I'm excited to share my latest appearance in Simply Cards & Papercraft magazine! Issue 136, which went on sale today features a free scoreboard! I can't wait to get my hands on a copy and have a go - I'm ashamed to say that i've never used a scoreboard! *SHOCK HORROR*

This lovely spread features four free digi stamps drawn by yours truly. I really relished creating the designs, and trying to think of workable imagery that the readers and I would like to work with when papercrafting. I went with a floral, bohemian theme for those spring/summer creations for loved ones - i hope you like!

You can download the free digi's from the papercraft magazines website, where you can also find templates to use with the fab scoreboard too! [Plus links to the other magazines]




0 comments:

Post a Comment