Pantone Colour of the Year 2017...

Hello blogworld!

Where the heck has January gone already? I feel like I blinked and half the month is gone! Which isn't a bad this because it means that I have lots cards I have to share with you! Hooray!

I'm lucky enough to be feature in issue 142 of Papercraft Essentials, showcasing a selection of cards inspired by the Pantone colour of the Year, which is... * drum roll *..... Greenery!

I was very happy when I first saw the colour, not only is it a beautiful shade of green, but it's a bold statement and a reminder about how we need to start thinking about nature. Pantone believe that the zesty yellow-green shade evokes the first days of spring and envelopes the notion to breathe, reinvigorate and appreciate the great outdoors. As Pantone is such an influential presence in the design industry, it's only a matter of time before the colour filters into all aspects of design! It's time ring the great outdoors, indoors! Or just actually go outside more... :)

With that said, I was inspired to 'go green' and create some clean & simple designs of my own which I feel do the shade justice - here's a sneak peek! To see more you can purchase the issue here.






Until next time! N x



0 comments:

Post a Comment