Be My Valentine

Love is in the air <3

With Valentine's Day on the horizon, I thought I'd share a few sweet treats with you! I created three little projects for Creative Stamping issue 39, using the FREE Truly Scrumptious stamp set. This fabulous issue went on sale 26th January and is jam-packed with cool ideas from a talented design team.

For these projects I used basic paper-piecing techniques using the Pebbles My Funny Valentine paper pad and masked the sentiments to create custom greetings.



This cute sweetie gift box started its life as a paper cup, which is a quick and easy solution - I just cheated because I'm not one for templates! hehe 
I made the cute pompom from baker's twine and added a simple die-cut tag :)


If you want to get your hands on this issue of Creative Stamping click here! There are so many cool ideas in this magazine, and at £7.99 it's amazing value for money.


Happy Valentine's Day to you all! <3

N x

0 comments:

Post a Comment